Information Requests

How to Request Information from EM/ANB

How to Request Records From EM/ANB

All information requests are processed in accordance with the Personal Health Information and Protection of Privacy Act (PHIPAA) or the Right to Information and Protection of Privacy Act (RTIPPA), as applicable.

If you would like to know more about how EM/ANB processes your information, please see our Privacy Notice or contact the Privacy Office at

What you are seeking:


Form to complete:

A copy of your own or someone else’s personal health information (PHI) held by EM/ANB

  • Ambulance, Extra Mural Program, or NB Health Link medical records

Request for Access to Personal Health Information

Records containing your personal information (PI) or about EM/ANB business decisions and operations under the Right to Information and Protection of Privacy Act

Note: This does NOT include personal health information. For PHI requests, please use form above.

  • Records showing how EM/ANB uses public funds to deliver services
  • An EM/ANB employee file

Right to Information Request Form

To authorize the disclosure of your information (PI or PHI) to another individual

  • You want another person, who is not your healthcare provider, to be able to get a copy of your health record

Authorization to Release Information

Information for an investigation, including police, WorkSafeNB, Adult/Child Protection, etc.

  • To access health records that may assist with an investigation

Request for Investigations

To act on behalf of someone who is incapable of consenting to the processing of their PI or PHI

  • To declare that you are the person that can legally make decisions about the PI or PHI of another person who no longer can do it themselves

Substitute Decision-Maker Declaration

To request a correction to PI or PHI held by EM/ANB

  • After receiving a copy of your EM/ANB record, you notice that there is an error that you would like corrected.

Request for Correction

Information for a Coroner investigation

  • You are a Coroner, and you require the ambulance record to investigate a death

Coroner’s Request Form

Where to send your completed requests:

Via email to

Via fax to (506) 872-6509

Via regular mail or in person:

Attn: Privacy and Information Access Office
210 John Street, Suite 101
Moncton, NB
E1C 0B8

Note: For requests related to Extra-Mural service, you may send the completed request form directly to the applicable Extra-Mural unit, Attn: EMP Unit Manager.